Starting with the most important–
1. Insulin (I know, obviously…but sadly too true!)
2. Continuous Glucose Sensor (okay I’ll throw the insulin pump in with this as they are integrated) and the mySentry (Medtronic’s remote monitor for caregivers)
3. Internet–for connecting to the DOC, looking up carb count/food allergens
4. Juicy Juice–those little boxes come in mighty handy treating nighttime lows
5. calculator–when I am trying to calculate a correction for a high in the middle of the night
6. Bayer ContourNext Link meter….takes much less blood than the OneTouch Ultra Link used + it lights up so I can use it at night without a flashlight!
7. The Bayer Contour 2 “pricker” aka lancing device….this has been KC’s pricker of choice…we covet them!
8. storage/organizers: everything has a place and everything in it’s place where D-supplies are concerned
9. KC’s Spi-belt that she wears for PE and sports…keeps that pump out of the way and safe.
10. String cheese–KC’s fave “free”snack.